Is God calling you to study His Word and become trained in Biblical
knowledge and theology? Consider enrolling in one of the world's leading
Theological Distance Education Providers- ICI College Australia.
Get your copy of the first edition hardcopy of
The Most Embarrassing Verse In The Bible
Revised and updated!
Complete these transactions securely with Paypal. After confirmation of your secure payment an email will be sent to you with download instructions for your eBook. These eBooks are great value. Once downloaded they can be printed or transferred to an eBook reader or PDA for portable reading.
The benefits of eBooks over hardcopy (paper) books include-
Price. eBooks are often just 40% of the cost of hardcopy books.
Functionality. Once you've read the eBook you can use your computer to search for those specific words or topics that you wish to revisit.
Durability. Paper wears out. Digital books can just be re-downloaded if lost.
Additional features. eBooks often have further digital features built into them such as hyperlinks that take the reader to relevant links on the web or within the eBook, multi-media components, and electronic offers.
How to purchase and download an eBook...
1. Select your eBook from the list below
2. Select the preview to read the first chapter. If it looks interesting, perhaps check out the feedback supplied by other readers.
3. Click on the "Add to cart" button. This will take you to a secure Paypal site where you can pay for the eBook with a credit card, or if you already have a Paypal account with credit in it you can draw down on that account to pay for it.
4. Once payment is confirmed you will receive a Thank You message, then you will automatically receive an email with your download instructions. Copy and paste these login details into the download page where you will be directed.
5. After entering your download registration information, the download of your "zipped" eBook will commence automatically.
6. Once the zipped file is downloaded to your computer, you will need to "extract" it to your computer using a program like "Winzip" which is generally built into Windows. Apple Mac users will use "Stuffit" to unzip or extract the eBook.
7. After the eBook is extracted / unzipped you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the contents. This software is available for free from the Adobe website.
8. Once the eBook is open you might like to print it off and place it in a ringed binder or similar. Or, you could transfer it to your PDA to carry with you.
9. You should then email the author with positive or contructive comments about the eBook so that it can be refined even further or your comments incorporated into the promotion of the eBook.
10. Finally, email everyone in your address book who you think would be blessed by your recommending that they too read this eBook by downloading their own copy.
Authentic Apostolic Leadership - Structure For The Church
Dr Corbett's work on the history and ministry of the apostle is an exhaustive examination of what the Bible teaches about apostles.
There are some scholars who argue that the New Testament gives no prescription for how the Church should be structured. These scholars argue that the Church was never ordained to be led by man, but is led by the Holy Spirit who is equally available to every believer. This book explores these issues in the light of what many are calling "the new apostolic revolution" where the ministry of the apostle is being promoted in a variety of forms.
THE MOST EMBARRASSING BOOK IN THE BIBLE! UNDERSTANDING THE BOOK OF REVELATIONThe entire book of Revelation explained!
Many people have accepted the recent idea that most of Revelation is yet to be fulfilled! They have been encouraged to think that "soon", "near", "at hand", "this hour" means exactly the opposite to what it was plainly intended to mean!This eBook shows how most of theBook of Revelation was fulfilled within the lifetime of the original disciples- and according to Matthew 24:34- had to be!
Set yourself free from the fear of tommorrow and read this ground-breaking commentary!
This eBook discusses what CS Lewis described as "the most embarrassing verse in the Bible" (Matthew 24:34). This verse has been used by atheists to support their arguments that Jesus Christ was just a mere man who was simply (and incorrectly) guessing about the future. ThiseBookdiscusses why we can be absolutely assured that Jesus Christ was correct. Historical citations are given throughout this commentary on what is generally called "The Olivet Discourse".
Andrew Corbett's Commentary on Paul's Epistle To The Ephesians
The Ephesian Church was probably the most influential church of the first century. It is referred to in Acts, Revelation and is the real audience of First and Second Timothy. Paul's epistle to the Ephesians is perhaps the most profound insight into how Christ sees the Church. This commentary will help you to appreciate your role in Christ's plan for the Church and the world.
Why Christians Should Get Involved In Politics and Society
This exciting and ground breaking eBook covers 18 key topics which Christians must engage society with. It deals with why it is imperative for those seeking to fulfil the Great Commission to engage in the Political process. You can download this eBook in minutes and print it off or read it at your leisure from your computer screen or PDA.
Getting Things Wrong In Jesus' Name!
Download this eBook-
There is a teaching that promotes the idea of 'spiritual warfare' being akin to verbally wrestling with demons and 'territorial spirits'.
In this eBook, "Christianised Witchcraft - Getting Things Wrong In Jesus' Name" we explore the dangers of promoting the false theology of territorial spirits, the concept of there being demonic strongholds over geographic areas, "binding and loosing", "using" the Blood of Jesus, and "breaking curses". But it's not just about identifying what's wrong, this eBook gives a definite plan of positive Christianity and a Biblical framework for genuine spirital warfare that could revolutionise your thinking about this subject, and the way you approach life.
Did Jesus really delude His Disciples? This is not only the assertion of prominent Atheists such as Prof. Bertrand Russell and Prof. Bart Eerdman, but staggeringly also great Christian minds such as CS Lewis! In fact, this book is a response to a famous claim by CS Lewis that he found this particular verse in the Gospels as "the most embarrassing verse in the Bible".
This book could change the way you understand the Bible, the identity of Jesus Christ, and what the future might hold.
(international postage rates apply)
WHAT IS A FAMILY?
And Why It Matters
(hard copy booklet)
This book analyses what constitutes the definition of a "family" and how we can make a rational and well reasoned response to those proposing more radical social models. It explores the reasoning, research and religious reasons for upholding the traditional family model of a father+mother+children.
(international postage rates apply)
The ANZAC Spirit (What does it means To Be "Australian"?)
THE ANZAC Spirit...
This DVD presentation includes street interviews with young and old Australians about what they think it means to be an "Australian". It also incorporates an overview of Australia's history and the key events which have shaped this nation.